‘Meri Fasal Mera Byora’
The ‘Meri Fasal Mera Byora‘ scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar to benefit the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, farmers can file full details of their crops on the portal online. And can directly avail benefits of various government schemes.
The farmer can register his crop at government prices and government mandis by registering under the ‘Meri Fasal Mera Byora‘ scheme.
Purpose of ‘Meri Fasal Mera Byora‘ scheme
- Farmer’s registration, crop registration, farm details, and crop details.
- A unique effort for farmers to have the availability of all government facilities at one place and to troubleshoot them.
- Provide timely information related to agriculture.
- Provide timely subsidy of food, seeds, loans, and agricultural equipment.
- To provide information related to crop sowing time and market.
- Assistance at the right time during natural calamities-disaster.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Land ownership papers
- Bank Account No.
To register under the ‘Meri Fasal Mera Byora’ scheme, open the web portal http://fasal.haryana.gov.in and pay careful attention to the information sought.
Important Date & Links
Last date for registration of Kharif-2020: 25-Aug-2020
|Registration Here||Official Website|